Wednesday, October 1, 2008

S.0.P. Global Presents "Too Late Im Dead" Music By KoRn

S.0.P. Global Presents "Too Late I'm Dead" Music By KoRn . Directed by Samuel Desantos, This video was Produced to show everyone that the 911 system here in the USA is Broken beyond repair, and needs to be fixed still! This is why I urge all my viewers to try to block all adds from human events.com! Do whatever it takes to shut that website down! This website has tried to censor me for my previous video "dead bodies everywhere"! Along with other websites such as right minds forum.com and seanhannity.com . Also GodTube aswell! All godless websites. The video Too late I'm dead was in production all this time. So this is a serious matter. They didn't even bother to send me my gay colored shoes yet! How funny! No ones laughing! Line Crossed America.

No comments: