Thursday, October 9, 2008

Obama a terrorist? Wait, no he is a date terrorist!

Obama a terrorist? I don't think so. Obama, just knew someone as a kid, that is now stepping on the American flag to get money. So I guess selling smokes and beer to kids is not a terrorist act? Right McCain? I guess Palin thinks a 6 pack of beer is not poisoning our youth, and Joe 3 pack? What a bum she is!! Amazing the generational ignorance in this country is just Astonishing!

All this talk about lower taxes by McCain is a lie! Where is my tax free lumber jack program so i can build my house! GOD OWNS EVERYTHING! Screw the national parks system & the little trees that he wants to fund in Alaska, on the road to no where! McCain has lost the last debate. He needs to stop being a hypocrite. He is losing major points! He needs to come out and slam Obama for supporting late term abortion in the USA. If he doesn't do this soon and do it fast he will lose my VOTE! He is really a BUM and a Hypocrite! This man is really evil for supporting nuclear waste production, while at the same time battling cancers himself! He can take my vote and stuff it up his BUM Face if he doesn't change! What a loser BUM!!!! He better change the next debate or else he is gonna lose this election big time! Check out all my videos I directed & produced below at seenote0productions.blogspot.com


http://seenote0productions.blogspot.com/

No comments: