Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Can't Be A Man In America? Only A Whining Blind fool?

Well Apparently Its true. The USA Military, Officially one of the Militaries in last Place in the world, Does Not Know how to use the Internet! When you try to volunteer in the Army Corps Of Engineers, you never get a phone call back by an actual army person. I guess they all were taken out By a Hurricane of biblical proportions!

Thank "Jesus Christ The Lord" for that one!

Ill tell you guys and gals what I received. All You get is the same application you applied with online as a paper saying for you to apply again by sending your application to an application coordinator. Well I'm telling you this is a huge military catastrophe and oversight. Especially after Katrina. What a dead military!! You Don't feel The love Cup cakes!

President Elect Obama, is too busy, and slow worried about the next terrorist attack. Which will most likely happen in San Francisco, CA, Or Fresno CA, USA. Purely because of the lack of ability to powder your child. This kind of event will wake the liberals up yet again. I didn't want to say it.. But you are gonna hear me say it..cup cakes... I think America is Almost no more.. Say a prayer for California and NY! Which this journalist feels is already headed down the narrow path to hell.

Apparently This Journalist is not welcome as a humble, park ranger. A whole year and not one phone call, from the parks service. Wow.. the arrogance! My application said I was going to get a call.. Not one call came for me. What a country this is. What a country! I'm being Sarcastic in case you didn't notice.

America of New Orleans is Garbage town now. As Far as I'm concerned, If I wanted to join the military that is! Still no phone call! Oh Wow, They really want me..!! Oh Cupcakes!! Oh cup cakes! I can't even go and chop down trees for free.. or go help out the hurricane relief effort! Or work at See's candy powdering! Amazing. This is great! This makes me feel like less of a victim right!!

America is officially Raccoon city. If you ever played the video game resident evil you will know what I'm talking about. This is exactly what America has turned into in the last 8 years and what Obama will be faced with in his Presidency. Especially after the black out of 2003. Your Skull cap cup cakes are running out "General". Their selling like hot cakes! Although Of course I just can't possibly volunteer.. Oh... yes.. Of course.

Yes We must Shut down the illegals coming into this country.. Although going after the companies that bring them here and then employ them is out of the question! Including The DMV, and the libraries.. Of course the Libraries and the DMV are not a business. Come on Cup cakes.. I got some muffins for you to butter!!

R.I.P. America

Samuel J Desantos

No comments: