Thursday, January 29, 2009

The American government soon to collapse

As I stated in my previous article. The American government is soon to collapse by its own sin. While the "white" celebs drink their nice clear bottled water the residents of madera CA, Fresno CA, and San Francisco CA, continue to suffer from black drinking water. The subsentce in this water could be anything. In fact this journalist thinks its some kind of radio active waste from one of the old refinery's in town. The black water comes and goes..like the wind and my X girl friends. Yes America is getting 3rd world status drinking water in their pipes! Faster then a woman can get a date at the so hoe bar!

Like I said in my previous articles. Say a prayer for California, they need it. Madera CA is moving toward being a ghost town, if they are not careful. The residents in Madera CA are not going to tolerate this kind of down right neglect by the city officials. Madera CA needs to hire more water treatment officials, maybe someone who isn't drinking clear bottled water everyday while the common folk suffer.

The public roads department in Madera is even worse then most cities. They have yet to install a decent side walk on Sherwood ave. A memorial lays on the ground. My expectations for The water quality to get better is going to be a key factor on if I should invite my friends to move to town. Of Course Madera City Officials wouldn't like that!

As home owners know, with poor drinking water, the property value goes down. If Madera doesn't improve the drinking water situation. I foresee Madera's life span shortening drastically.

San Francisco continues to sell out. While at the same time not updating their water treatment plants. The public schools in SF have some of the uncleanliest water ever recorded! This could make any republican walk off a neural surgery. The lead poisoning cases in SF is off the charts. They need to update their water treatment by 2010 or I see San Francisco's life span shortening dramatically as well.

Also the mutants need to be free. In San Francisco, I feel this is very important. Hopefully Obama will address something about the special people. Everyone needs to be cared for extra special if you really say you are christian. You know, like giving neural surgery at the local hospital. Also given jobs. Just like everyone else. Mutants are people too you know.

Fresno's Water is as old and dirty as the dinosaur show at the save mart center! Can save mart save the water for their momma! No stomach bug please!! You feel like an old man has farted next to you and is putting it in your water. Which reminds me of smell-a-vision when I first tried it! Ill save that for another journal entry.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog guys

Peace out!

No comments: