Thursday, September 4, 2008

I was reading Ann Coulters Blog earlier today

This is a reply to her latest post on Ann Coulter.com titled, "THE BEST MAN TURNED OUT TO BE A WOMAN"

http://www.anncoulter.com/


Ann Coulter hits the nail on the head again in this amazing article. Palin is full of spunk and jazz. I think she will make for a very sexy and smart looking woman as vice president. Can you imagine a person like this under MCCAIN? Always listening, attentively..reasoning.. and accepting McCain's dominance. ASS POWER! This is going to make the men go crazy! I can't wait! On top of this she is very cute. Kinda like Tina fay. She will be an amazing vice president of the united states of America. ASS POWER 08, Hail ASS POWER 08!!

Here is my video respones to Ann Coulters Article aswell as that whole Palin Pick. This is a video that was directed and produced by my studio. S.0.P . For KoRn.

http://seenote0productions.blogspot.com/

S.0. Productions presents Blind for KoRn. This video was made for my kitty that got its leg broken and "911" did nothing about it when I called. This was very traumatic for me as a kid on top of my past child hood issues. Oh and for my X girl friends. Remember I'm half vampire and half blind, You should drive next time if you have Superior vision and a job. Also this video is for MCCAIN & ASS POWER 08!

No comments: