Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Have Had Enough With The Republican Party!

I am no longer a member of the Republican Party. To my colleagues, and my friends that I will leave behind.. I will only say that I have cried for you and I wish that you would change your ways of Greed, Negligence, Lies, Corruption, and Hate! To my dear friends in the Republican party. Keep fighting for Freedom of speech even though I know you just want me to shut up. Who knows maybe we will see eye to eye in the near future!

What hurts the most is the lies about 9/11 propagated by Christian Conservatives. Never even getting the proper Emergency 911 Treatment as a kid makes this hurt even worst for me. That's what amazes me the most to this day. Just tell the truth to the American people. Think About the kids! What if America was Nuked tomorrow cause of Gods False teaching? Would you want 1 million kids dying cause of a false god and your Human Trafficking? Show some Class!!

We don't need more Southern Baptist Churches on my block bring in more human trafficking victims here to America! I'm sorry Its time for that church to move! I guess you missed that Nuclear fly over by President Bush?

The Republican Party has gotten away with killing education as much as the democrats. Even going as far as to take away a kids right to learn. Calling it a privilege and not a right. This has been the well repeated Straw on the camels back for me. You have to go to school to go to school, that was really stupid! I'm Really disgusted by it and now we are getting back at them for it!

What the Republican party needs to do to be more effective is to start talking more and listening more! It seems only one sided from this party! Its like, not ever being able to get your point across and having them even make fun of you for not getting your train of thought ready. Its like they are shooting you while you are talking or trying to make your point! That's the republican party!

The one concern that really changed my view of the Republican party is this need to stay celibate and Isolated! That's just so disgusting It makes me sick every time! Not to mention not being able to look at women on TV. I mean.. I just wanted to record a few videos of Ann Coulter from the TV Tunner I own. You would think I would have every right to do this in my own home? My rights have been trampled on here!

I am an Entity! AKA, I have a Real existence here in this town! I'M REAL AND I'M FOR REAL!! They better believe it! Some people say you are not viewed as being human until you are labeled an entity. Even though the Madera P.D. would like to say otherwise I am an entity. I have every right to look at women on TV. Also, I have a right to have my mom teach me how to spell my last name and my dads last name. Poor Teachers couldn't do it!

Another element of the republican party that ticks me off is that most republicans think they are officials placed to a higher office! AKA the Jesus Cops! Like Ann Coulter who thinks she should do away with all the Officials in the USA!

The Republicans think they are all cops! That means that some Republican cops can end up arresting you because they think you are not having sex with your girl friend fast enough! Or they might think you are raping your own girl friend! This could include your own mom! This is how sick the republican party is!

Also they can try to arrest you or stop you from driving your own car cause they think you stole it! This is called "Grand Theft Auto"! Cops do it too! Its happening more then you think!

This need to impersonate officials or cops has gotten republicans into trouble before in the past. Entire Police offices could be shut down! No need to check on me when I'm making love, or whoopy! Sorry officer, I think I'll pass!

They need to go somewhere else with that mess! I thought Jesus was, supposed to save you and make all your troubles go away! Lets be fat and marry they said! Just not when there is Uranium in the waters in Madera CA ! Not to mention the poisoned food! That's when Jesus says bye bye!

Move away you dumb Church! Anyway.. I think I have had enough with this article today!

Thanks for reading my blog guys!

No comments: