Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where Is My Real America At?


This isn't America, This isn't it.. Where is the real America At? Who has it? ! The war is coming for who has the real America! Where is my over rated piece of the pie!! I see an American Flag next door.. but.. Where is the real America at.. Is it really here. Is it in NY City, or Washington DC? Where they cry about a lack of jobs.. but.. they don't even hire workers to repave the city streets that are in need. Where is this freedom everyone talks about? I don't see it!

The freedom for a just trial, the freedom of speech, the freedom of being human! Its not in America! That's for sure!

Is it in Iraq? Where U.S. Soldiers are just being pigs and making more piglet babies that no one will ever care about! Is freedom inside the label.. "Made in China"? I kinda think it is.. but only when everything I buy from China actually works..CHINA WANTS ITS MONEY FROM AMERICA BEFORE THE THINGS WE BUY ACTUALLY WORK !

WHERE IS THE REAL AMERICANS TO THE RESCUE! IN IRAQ MAYBE? ARE THEY COMING BACK TO MAKE ME MY USA BRAND BICYCLE MOTOR ENGINES YET?? MOST LIKELY NOT! IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER Y2K WHERE PLANES FALL FROM THE SKY JUST SO I CAN RIDE MY BICYCLE WITH A MOTOR? OHHHHH I FEEL THE FREEDOM! I'M NOT THE SLAVE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO AMERICA! I'M SMARTER THEN THAT!

I guess if I needed to find out more information from this "American" government about a small little motorized bicycle they would be all out on vacation again. 911 Changes EVERYTHING!! The Typical American Attitude, to run out when they are caught red and read handed trying to steal the goods. That's not the America I expected! I'm sorry. This America is Junk! Where is the real one! WE THE PEOPLE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!!

The Real America is not someone using the domestic spying act ( put in place by the bush administration) to steal peoples business model. I know we as a society shouldn't just focus on isolated incidents but when these Corrupt Officials continue to do this. It really makes things crumble. Its Called Racism! Its called a Sarah Palin fuck up! Its Called Black Water In IRAQ!

I know Sometimes when you try to do the right thing.. Things just don't work out for you! What really sucks the most is being sold out by America to china or a country like the Ukraine. Its like enslaving hard working men and women into another system. Everyone can see it cause America owes money! I understand some American products might be faulty and obsolete but, That's no excuse. This is the beginning of the end of American Products! I want America to get better but they are sick with over consumerism. When will we learn that products like the Instyler are not meant for American Shelves.

Mark My words!!! This is a Trade War, and IT IS ON!

Thanks For Reading My Blog Guys!

Samuel J Desantos

No comments: